Sunday, August 23, 2009

Common Sense

Is it just me or do people lack a heavy dose of common sense in recent years? I don't expect people to become geniuses but at least think about something with some common sense. I feel more and more sad about society as each day progresses. I was sitting in a movie theater with my family and a little kid starts talking LOUDLY in the middle of the movie. Ok that's fine its a just a little kid. So I'm thinking parents do something about it. Instead the adult who was with the kid starts talking with him in loud voice! LOL omg. What the heck? What the heck are you teaching your kid? Its ok to be talking loud and rudely in the middle of a movie theater? I'm not saying this was a super bad case, but seriously its little things like this that make our society go down hill little by little. As I was walking out the same no class lady tells the little kid lets go watch GI JOE now. So not only was she teaching him to be rude, but also to be a criminal by sneaking into the movie theater they didn't pay for. What the heck? LOL, what happen to role model parents or adults? I wonder how this kid will turn out in 10 years.

2 comments: